You may be wondering who are MBS and how can we help you solve your problems. We’re a collection of Virtual Assistants who have complimentary skills and work together to give you what you need in one place. While we can’t solve all of your issues, we see ourselves as working alongside you as you deal with the ever changing challenges and queries relating to running a charity.
How does it work?
- Using modern technology, we deal with emails, phone calls, etc., from our home offices. We have meetings through various computer-based meeting facilities (usually Zoom).
- Work can be transferred electronically, through the post, or personal courier. We can also meet people in central London.
- We work the hours you need, when you need them – you don’t pay holiday, sick pay or lunch breaks!
- Mindful Business Services is responsible for all financial and legislative requirements. We are GDPR compliant in our data handling.
- You are protected by a contract, which shows that you are not an employer.
- While we work normal office hours, we will also cover evening and weekend business meetings if necessary.
Why use a virtual assistant?
- There isn’t space in the building for an office or you want to maintain flexible use of the building.
- You don’t want to invest in equipment and training, or deal with payroll or pensions.
- You want to build a relationship with someone who also has an investment in your business – obviously the better you are doing the more work there is for us!
- If you are a Quaker organisation, working with Wendrie, you will not need to explain Quaker jargon.
- If you are a non Quaker – by using us regularly you won’t need to explain business specific jargon or procedures to numerous temps.
- It is easier to maintain a relationship between hirers and the office.
- Your current Wardening or administration arrangement needs some extra support – things have become busier, or possibly need to cover maternity/paternity leave, holidays, sick leave or a break between wardens.
- You want to hold a one off event (outreach, fund raising or building project) and want some guidance or just need an extra pair of hands.
- You want to develop policies, procedures or similar and would like some guidance or for someone else to do the foundation work for you.
- You need some administrative support or consultancy
Want to get to know us a bit more? Have a look on our blog – for free marketing tips and articles on all aspects of Quakerism and Building Management.